- 1891- Arrangement of Facilities for Baptism. Started Darsana Samooham and Feast of St. Sebastian.
- 1892- Built Church Cemetery. No Records available for the rest of period till 1915.
- 1915- A small station church was built in main road and now St. Antony’s Shrine is established there.
- 1930- Built a School for girls and a Social Service Soceity
- 1935- Built a new church and school by demolishing the old station church
- 1938- Fr. George Kurishinkal takes charge as Vicar and started Marian Sodality
- 1941- Fr. George Kurishinkal started FMM Congregation convent
- 1951- Fr. George Kurishinkal started Vincent De Paul Soceity
- 1971- St. Antony’s Shrine at Kaloor was established
- 1972- Establishment of St. Sebastian’s sub station at Gandhi Nagar
- 1980- New parish hall was built by Fr. Sebastian Mulloor
- 1983-1984- Establishment of Family Units
- 1988- Marian Year
- 1990- Jesus Youth Movement was started
- 1991- Centenary Celebrations of Parish
- 2001- Blessing of Newly constructed Church
St. Francis Xavier parish, Kaloor has a wide history of about 120 years. The parish is one of the oldest parishes of Archdiocese of Verapoly- the mother of all Latin Dioceses in Kerala. St. Francis Xavier Parish was established just after 5 years of the establishment of Archdiocese.The church is situated at the centre point of Ernakulam- Kaloor.
Parish was formed from St. Francis Assisi Cathedral and with the co operation of Ernakulam, Palarivattom and ponel Parishes. Our Parish has a significant role in the Spiritual- Socio- Economic horizons of Ernakulam.
The church is consecrated and blessed with the name of great saint- ST. Francis Xavier, who is better known as the 2nd Apostle of India. St. Francis Xavier was vested with the responsibility of spreading the love of Christ among the people of India.
Our Parish also bears this mission zeal of Evangelisation and we always find ways to keep up the path that St. Francis Xavier has shown us. Our Parish stands as a beacon of hope to the people of Kochi. We strive to impart the love of Christ to the society and also practically implement Lord’s love through different social upliftment activities